Thursday, 29 March 2012

ONE UNITE

Bismillah Alhamdulillah

Author : Nature mujahid

A magic feeling
its grown so strong..
a sensation that felt
that leads me to...
a place where I belong














Wont go away..
Its never let me down
I've got the greatest things
ever could be found

Across every Continent
behind every block...
on top of every mountain 
there a part of you and me....













One Nation...
now and forever

Best friend...
loyal and true















One dream...
side by side

there is nothing we cant do...

One hand...
helping the other

Each heart...
beating as one

We live...
always together...

Sharing the same bright sun..
sharing the unity of Iman..

~nature mujahid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coretan Antum ^ ^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...