Saturday 27 June 2020

GUARDIAN ANGEL : MOTHER (2020)



Mother or Mom is such a special word, the loveliest I ever heard. A toast to you above all the rest. So special that Rasulullah s.a.w mentioned mother position as higher after Allah and his messenger three times then followed by father in a famous hadith according to Al Bukhari and Muslim. 

There are a lot hadith about mother which I will not touch here because I already mentioned few hadith on my previous post about mother which you can refer on the 2017 section on your right. This year entry I dedicated to my mom and her latest progress in this year. 

I want to share one quote that I loved among thousand saying about mother. This quote I believe all of you will agree with me. 

"A Mother's love is whole 
no matter how many times divided"

She is a woman like no other. She gave us life, she nurtured us, taught us, dressed us, fought for us, shouted at us, held us, kissed us, but most importantly she loved us unconditionally. So Mom, I dedicated this post for you safely one day I will look back at this entry and smile. I also composed a poem for mother's day special for you.

to one who bears
the sweetest name
and add lustre
to the same,
long live to her
for there's no other
who takes the place 
of my dear mother.

Love you Mom

By: Naturemujahid
10/05/2020
edited : 27/06/2020





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coretan Antum ^ ^